This support group is for survivors of acquired brain injury, their caregivers, family members and friends aged 18 years or more. No referral is necessary. You may self-refer.
This group meets to discuss experiences, share ideas and provide emotional support to one another and is led by a trained facilitator.
Benefits of participating in an ABI support group may include:
• Felling less lonely, isolated or judged
• Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
• Talking opening and honestly about your feelings
• Improving skills to cope with challenges
• Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
You may want to check our Facebook and Twitter pages for cancellation notices, updates or to join our email list to ensure that you are notified of any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.
To learn more, complete the “Request for Service” form here.