This program will provide service in the areas of:
• Identification Support – access to identification (gathering materials and applying for ID replacement
• Income Support – assisting in applications for income, credits and benefits: (includes Ontario Disability Support Program, Ontario Works and Canada Pension Plan-Disability)
• Income Tax Review – assessment of income tax situations to ensure accurate receipt of benefits and filling all unfiled returns
• Printed Material Support – support completing applications, understanding and assessing responses to printed materials and making enquires
• Housing Support – applying for emergency housing programs
• Disability Tax Credit – assistance in applying for this
If you are a person with a brain injury, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 226-759-3201 for assistance in these matters.